Thursday, September 27, 2007

The Month of New . . .

Not everything is new this month, but enough is for me to notice. I have a new lens for my camera. Beautiful portrait lens. I've been waiting a couple of years to be able to afford some nice glass for this camera, and this piece certainly fits the bill.




Other new things are a new job and a new ministry. A new design for one of my websites. And down below a new brother from Togo. Now on to some more familiar territory . . .

One of my husband's toys . . .





An interesting shot of a butterfly. I forgot I had manually set the shutter speed, but this was interesting.



And my first shot of a bald eagle.



Nice visit with the folks and the kiddo.







One day while mom and dad were here, we went to Train-O-Rama. You can see the little boy in heaven look in my dad's eyes as he watches all the trains go round and round.










I wish this would have had more of a National Geographic quality about it, but this is shot number 10,000 from my Canon Digital Rebel XT.



After the trains, it was the lighthouse.






Labor Day weekend . . .













Hanging out with the grandkids . . .








And new and old friends at Pastor's Training School . . .









I can't wait to see what God has in store for the coming month.

1 Comments:

Blogger Michelle Russell said...

Bea, your photos are fabulous! That new lens looks very nice. I miss you so much, but things are going well in IL. I put the VBS pictures on that DVD for you, but keep forgetting to mail it, I'm so sorry. Take care! Love, Michelle

12:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home